Welcome to Colorado Prep Academy!
Colorado Preparatory Academy (CPA) is K12's newest partner school, working together, in partnership with you, to prepare students for post-secondary success. CPA offers a challenging academic program featuring face-to-face direct instructional action, focused on student-specific outcomes. The result can be greater academic performance, confidence, and independence, both in school and beyond.
Colorado Preparatory Academy and K12 give Colorado kids in grades K12 the chance to learn in the ways that are right for them.
A full-time, tuition-free online public school option:
- Featuring the award-winning curriculum from K12, the leading online K12 curriculum provider and an AdvancED-accredited company
- Authorized by Colorado Digital Board of Cooperative Education Services (BOCES), a collaborative partnership between Falcon District 49 and Yuma School District
- Support from Colorado-licensed teachers
- An advantage for the future: students may earn college credit while in high school
- Compelling, high-interest courses that introduce a variety of possible careers
- An active, supportive school community
- Social and extracurricular activities
- A robust Advanced Learner Program
- Books and materials
- World languages for grades 3-12