Earn College Credits in High School
Concurrent enrollment at CPA gives students the advantage of preparing for college while working toward their high school diploma. Students can earn up to 12 tuition-free college credit hours per semester at one of our partner institutions.* One college semester course (three credit hours) equals one full high school credit.
Contact CPA College Advisor Jen Samora to learn more!
- Earn both high school and college credits at the same time.
- By completing college credits in high school, students may be able to finish college earlier—saving time and money.
- Concurrent enrollment courses are guaranteed transfer credits to any public Colorado state college.
- Adams State University
- Aims Community College
- Arapahoe Community College
- Colorado Mesa University
- Colorado Mountain College
- Colorado State University Global—11th and 12th graders only
- Colorado State University Pueblo
- Community College of Aurora
- Community College of Denver
- Front Range Community College
- Lamar Community College
- Morgan Community College
- Northeastern Junior College
- Pickens Technical
- Pikes Peak Community College
- Pueblo Community College
- Red Rocks Community College
- Southwest Colorado Community College
- University of Colorado—Boulder, Colorado Springs, Denver
- Western Community College
- Western State Colorado University
*While CPA covers tuition costs at a partner school, students are responsible for the cost of all materials needed for the course—such as a laptop, paper, printer, printer ink, textbooks, etc. Please contact the CPA college advisor for specific course requirements.