How It Works (High School)
Exceptional Courses, Entire Support Team, Individualized Program
With more than 150 online courses from which to choose, including three to four versions of core subjects, your child can enjoy an individualized high school program tailored to his or her goals and abilities.
The K12 high school program provides CPA students with a high school experience like no other, with:
- Multiple curriculum options to meet the needs of every kind of learner
- Diverse catalog with more than 150 courses, including up to four levels of math, language arts, science, and history
- Individualized Learning Plan for each student that charts a course for success
- Teachers, advisors, counselors, coordinators, and other educational personnel who offer personalized, extensive support to students and families
- Robust college and career planning tools
- Extracurricular clubs and activities
- In-person teacher-led and school-sponsored events where students can meet their peers
Who is this intended for?
The CPA high school program serves students in grades 9–12 throughout the state.
What are the costs?
Because we are part of the public school system, the CPA high school program is tuition-free.
How do I get started?
Visit our How to Enroll section for information on enrolling your kids in Colorado Preparatory Academy.